1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

MCAT Scores and Applications

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by PAGuyana, Jun 5, 2008.

1. PAGuyana

10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I took the MCAT on May 27th and just finished up my primary application. Should I submit it w/o the score? How long does AMCAS take to verify the application? Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. justapremed

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Yes.

From what I hear, 1-2 days right now to get it verified because it's so early!

4. PAGuyana

10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    If I submit it so early, what happens when my score comes in? How do I update it? Is there a chance I might get rejected too early if I don't have my scores on the application? What if I want to take another MCAT? How do I update this?

I know this is a lot of questions, but I want to be sure of what I'm doing, especially since they say that schools prefer if you have a score on your application before submitting it. Thanks.

5. Vihsadas

Vihsadas No summer
    Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Your scores are automatically added to your AMCAS application after they come in. They will immediately be released along with your application. After they are released, feel free to log on to AMCAS and check that they are their though. :)