Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

MCAT Scores and Applications

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by PAGuyana, Jun 5, 2008.

1. PAGuyana

PAGuyana 10+ Year Member

Oct 27, 2006
    I took the MCAT on May 27th and just finished up my primary application. Should I submit it w/o the score? How long does AMCAS take to verify the application? Thanks.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. justapremed

justapremed 2+ Year Member

Jan 19, 2008

From what I hear, 1-2 days right now to get it verified because it's so early!
  4. PAGuyana

PAGuyana 10+ Year Member

Oct 27, 2006
    If I submit it so early, what happens when my score comes in? How do I update it? Is there a chance I might get rejected too early if I don't have my scores on the application? What if I want to take another MCAT? How do I update this?

I know this is a lot of questions, but I want to be sure of what I'm doing, especially since they say that schools prefer if you have a score on your application before submitting it. Thanks.
  5. Vihsadas

Vihsadas No summer Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 5+ Year Member

Oct 17, 2007
    An Igloo
    Your scores are automatically added to your AMCAS application after they come in. They will immediately be released along with your application. After they are released, feel free to log on to AMCAS and check that they are their though. :)