MCAT Scores are now online!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemstud

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got my MCAT score off of AAMC, I am so relieved. Everyone should check their score out....the wait is finally over!!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Medikit said:
Someone already did this joke. I'm glad I'm cynical enough to just assume you're full of it right off the bat.

I'm sure it's a good test for the aamc website though, before next week

Chemstud said:
I just got my MCAT score off of AAMC, I am so relieved. Everyone should check their score out....the wait is finally over!!! :)

Which MCAT did you take? The August 2003 one? :mad: :mad: :mad:

I received my May 2004 scores. There is a glitch at AAMC's webpage. Just go to the score reports for August 2003, and you will be able to get May 2004 from that page. Hopes this helps.

ps. My score is confidential

Chemstud said:
I received my May 2004 scores. There is a glitch at AAMC's webpage. Just go to the score reports for August 2003, and you will be able to get May 2004 from that page. Hopes this helps.

I know why my score isn't out yet at aamc. You took the May 2004 one but I took the April 2004 one. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
Agree. Please don't do this, it was minimally funny in May, but in June? Come on, it's just cruel and annoying. Why make me waste 3 minutes going to AAMC.org?

Chemstud said:

link, please.

You're about 5 people too late if you were trying to create an original joke...

flighterdoc said:
I'm sure it's a good test for the aamc website though, before next week

LOL. Yeah, like I don't put the system through a "test run" everyday, you know, um, just to make sure my password works and all.. :laugh:

Yeah, my heart just sank for a minute when I read the post and yes even though I knew it couldn't be possible I went and checked it out and my score wasn;t there either STOP IT! IT's not funny I think I stop breathing tooo. They'll come when they come.

Hey mods, can we get the titles to threads like this with a "prank:" in it, or some other warning beyond common sense?

Angus McEggshen said:
Hey mods, can we get the titles to threads like this with a "prank:" in it, or some other warning beyond common sense?

Try rating it one-star. I tried, but it may take multiple people to bring it down. I think if people see threads like this one starred, it might be a bigger hint.

Didn't fool me....I'm already checking it out everyday as it is...If you see ME post it, believe it. Besides some veteran Med Student warned us back when we were taking the MCAT to beware the jokers who post such cruel and heartless pranks. :mad:

Blah - MCAT!! Blah - AMCAS!!! I wanna join the circus.... :cool:

How many people will check to see if there scores are in by logging onto AAMC? I plan to come to SDN first to make sure scores are in, then I'll go to THX. I think it will lessen the shock factor. Anyone else?

LUBDUBB said:
How many people will check to see if there scores are in by logging onto AAMC? I plan to come to SDN first to make sure scores are in, then I'll go to THX. I think it will lessen the shock factor. Anyone else?

Screw that, I'm checking myself lol!

I checked this morning and no scores =(

-tx

Status
Not open for further replies.