MCAT Scores in Canada?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BCgirl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't know if there was a topic like this already. If there was I didn't see it.

Can any of the Canadians on the board please post here when you get your scores? On the PR board someone said they got their scores in Ontario (Hamilton and Kanata). Can anyone confirm that?

Good luck!!
:eek:

Members don't see this ad.

My first post. I just got the mail today, and sad to say no scores yet in Saskatchewan. I imagine we will be one of the last to recieve them. Oh well, just more sleepless nights.

I'm in Ottawa (which includes Kanata)...nothing here yet. I don't have a lab tomorrow, so I'll have time to harrass my mailman in the morning :)

Fingers crossed, everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
I read on the PR board that someone at UVic got their scores... did anyone here get them?

Just checked my mail... no scores :( So I'm still waiting in Halifax....

Any Canadians get their scores yet??

Yes. I got mine in Toronto today.
:)

Wow, I didn't know that there were other Canadians on this board! I hope that you all were happy with your scores!

I'm not Canadian, but a close relative, Alaskan! :) Do you all know that your scores may be on your AMCAs app? :)

Originally posted by SMW:
•I'm not Canadian, but a close relative, Alaskan! :) Do you all know that your scores may be on your AMCAs app? :)

I am not sure if there are that many Canadians going through AMCAS applications.

Dyang, what's the post mark date on your envelope? I hope I get mine on Monday!

SMW - too bad I'm not applying to US schools, otherwise I would do that. I also wish my school had a premed advisor... I'm stuck waiting for the mail :(

Hopefully I'm waiting for good news :)

I got my scores yesterday in Buffalo,NY. And the postmark was Monday

I got mine in Toronto today. The postmark was Tuesday (the 16th).

I'm with you BCgirl. I am not applying to any U.S schools, no premed advisor, and no scores yet. So here I wait for the weekend, lucky I have a Biochem. midterm to study for. One advantage to all this is that I am learning all about patience. Good luck on Monday to all those who are still waiting.