MCAT Scores in CT??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DesiMDHopeful

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone having their scores mailed into Connecticut get them yet?? I know last time I took them I got them 4 days after the 2 month period. I dont know why they have to make us CT people suffer :-(

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I from CT and I have not rec'd my scores yet...i'm still waiting. I think I got mine within the 2 month time frame last april, but i could be wrong.

good luck.... :D

Thanks! Good luck to you too as well as any others in our situation!! Yeah last August I took them and that test date was the 19th....the scores didnt arrive at home in CT till Oct 23. So based on that I guess that means next Mon at the latest they'll be in, but then again I dont know if this is an exact science. Ugh...waiting is the worst part of this whole deal. :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
I live in Oklahoma, and I have not yet received the scores either. So I can certainly sympathize with you all.

good luck u guys! i didnt take mcats in aug but i know what u are going through :) good luck :)

Didn't get anything in CT today. Hopefully tomorrow....