MCAT Scores on Amcas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

patch_o

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I just got my MCAT scores from this april, but my AMCAS hasn't updated it. Does anyone know how I can update this section?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

If you had your scores released, i.e. not voided, then they will be sent to the schools you indicated on your AMCAS application.

No worries man.

what about if you already submitted the amcas and now just got your april scores? are they automatically submitted with my application which has already been verified by amcas or is it too late? or do i have to indiviudally send my scores out to the schools that i designated on my app?

confused...

Members don't see this ad :)
green thicket said:
what about if you already submitted the amcas and now just got your april scores? are they automatically submitted with my application which has already been verified by amcas or is it too late? or do i have to indiviudally send my scores out to the schools that i designated on my app?

confused...

I don't know about this...AMCAS gets updated automatically, but I'm not sure what happens if it has already been verified.

Otherwise, your MCAT scores should have changed from "not loaded" to "loaded." If you select the "Print Application" button at the right, a pdf file will open in another window...you should see your actual scores in the MCAT section.

I've heard that it usually takes a day or two for scores to upload onto AMCAS. Don't worry yet! :)

My April, 2006 scores are loaded. Check again. :D

Punkn said:
I've heard that it usually takes a day or two for scores to upload onto AMCAS. Don't worry yet! :)

" MCAT Scores

Loaded "

just now...AMCAS 2007

Y_Marker said:
" MCAT Scores

Loaded "

just now...AMCAS 2007

:laugh: I was about 7 minutes too early! Indeed, they are there. :)

danjo said:
I don't know about this...AMCAS gets updated automatically, but I'm not sure what happens if it has already been verified.

Otherwise, your MCAT scores should have changed from "not loaded" to "loaded." If you select the "Print Application" button at the right, a pdf file will open in another window...you should see your actual scores in the MCAT section.

thankz danjo, i went ahead and checked out the pdf form of my amcas and there were my april 2006 scores...since the apps are not made available to med schools until july i think it may be safe to assume that they will recieve this updated version.

Yeah after I submitted mine, I went back and saw that they were up. I then pulled up the pdf, and they are now on there. Good luck everyone