MCAT SCORES

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
X

X

Well they are letting me post now. ;)

So here it goes: I still have not received my MCAT scores. Really frustrating. Since most places have I wanted to start a new thread to find out which places have not as of this weekend.

1. no scores in southern california.
Please post below where you are if you have not gotten scores.

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't received my scores yet either in Northern California, but I don't think it depends on location. Many of my friends that live near me have all received their scores.

No scores (by mail) in Maryland yet. Luckily, I got mine from my advisor on Wednesday; otherwise I would be a wreck right about now.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nothing up here in Manitoba, Canada. Although it has gotten to other parts of Canada. Go figure - you would think it would get to California before it got up here... :)

Have you looked online? If you start filling out an AMCAS application, just put in your biographical info and your SSN, and go to print application, it should be there. That's how I got mine...

Yes,
I also found my score on the amcas application we submitted before i got it in mail. So go there and look up!

Will this work if I withheld my scores. I got the impression that it might not? Anyone know for sure...

X

No it won't work if you withheld. Once it appears on your application, it would also be transmitted to schools.

No scores in Nova Scotia, Canada. And for some reason I couldn't get mine doing the AMCAS app thing... :(

Hopefully today :)

bump...and updating this.

Sounds like MD got the scores as of Monday (today).

Still wondering about southern cali....anyone already get mail for today and if so - did you get them??

Still no scores for me! (Monday)

I heard from someone that Hyperlearning said "cali will be getting scores on the 24th (wed.)"

We'll see.

X

No scores in Saskatchewan Canada. I released my scores to AMCAS, but starting an application and printing it still did not give me my scores, maybe Canadians can't get thier scores that way. Here's to waiting another day or two or twenty.

Well, I'm Canadian, and it worked for me. And it's worked for a few other people from Brandon who have tried it. Maybe you didn't release your scores to AMCAS.

Anyway, my scores came in the mail today as well (Manitoba) - so you people in Nova Scotia and Saskatchewan should be expecting yours any day now. :)

No scores here either!

Finally got my scores in Halifax, NS.

It was worth the wait:
VR 11
PS 12
BS 13
WS Q

I had form AN and felt good coming out of the exam. Congrats to everyone else and good luck with your applications!!! :)

I got my score Oct. 17, I'm in Atlanta, GA

Got mine on October 22nd in Baltimore, MD.

ok...I still haven't received my MCAT scores! It's already Tuesday. Am I the only one without scores still?