Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

MCAT sent to application services today

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Nubtastic, Jun 15, 2001.

1. Nubtastic

Nubtastic Member
    7+ Year Member

This is not a joke. I looked at my texas application status and it said MCAT complete recieved 6-15-01. The scores aren't posted yet, but they might be tonight or this weekend. I imagine all the other application services received the scores today too.

This is not a joke. I guess the scores will be here by Monday

NUB

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Popoy

Popoy SDN Super Moderator
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Nubtastic, that's fantastic.... Maybe some people will get more excited about this news.... Thanks for sharing :D

4. crazy4MD

crazy4MD Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

lol, i've been waiting so eagerly for them so far, now I don't think I want to see them! :eek:

5. tlcm

tlcm New Member

....but had not posted them yet... I don't know if these scores will be up this weekend or not...

Nubtastic,

I looked at mine at the TMDSAS site and the date was there as well, but what do you mean about posting the score? Are you saying that they will put the score there as well? I thought I read somewhere that scores will be revealed by mail only?
    :confused: