MCAT Shower Curtain and 20+ MCAT Books! (EK, Berkeley, Princeton, Kaplan, ect)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JingleChips

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
All the MCAT prep books that I am selling can be bought at the link below, at my amazon selling store.

http://www.amazon.com/shops/A3OTDJC5P36M3Q

As far as the shower curtain - included is the curtain itself and 10 curtain hangers. Because of this curtain, I didn't have to spend ANY time memorizing the hormones, the physics formulas, the nervous system, the circulatory pathways, action potential graphs, muscle contraction, the menstrual cycle, human development stages, the lytic and lysogenic cycle, H NMR and IR shifts, ect (For the record, I did pretty well on my MCAT). You can see for yourself in the pictures. If you're a serious buyer, I can take more detailed pictures by request. I'm asking $60 shipped in the USA for the shower curtain + clips.
EDIT: I notice the handwriting looks kind of blurry in the pictures. I can assure you that the marker handwriting is very crisp and for the most part, very neat.

Shower 1.JPG
shower 2.JPG

Members don't see this ad.

lol Thanks! I hadn't learned any of the general human biology / physiology stuff before in any classes so this helped immensely. Lowering the price to $45 shipped! (Exactly what I paid for the shower curtain alone - note that it's made out of some special organic material and is MEANT to be drawn on). Also, thanks to anyone who purchased books in my amazon store by seeing my ad on SDN!