MCAT study/accountability partner (online) for 01/14 test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChodeNode

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need to get the buddy-buddy system going for myself. I'm staying on track, but sometimes would be good to interact with somebody going through the same deal. Anybody interested in this? I'm mostly willing to be as strict or as loose as needed.

I'm a non-trad, work during early morning to afternoon. I live in AZ. I study Sunday - Friday, afternoons to evenings. Drop me a PM if interested.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in a similar situation and would love to join you. However, I just recently started my prep (reviewing Organic Chemistry) and I probably don't plan on taking the MCAT until March or May.

I'm also preparing for an April/May exam... let me know.
Have your started prep yet? I forgot so much Organic Chemistry, it's ridiculous. I know people say Orgo is such a small portion of the exam, but this is a re-take for me, and I attribute my low score to hard bio and missing out on some potential freebie points because of my lack of Orgo knowledge. Would have hit a double digit score in BS had I spent more time focusing on it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just saw this. I'm a non trad prepping for the may exam. Interested in getting an accountability/study buddy too. I'm in Florida by the way

I would also love to have online study accountability partners. But I also won't be taking the exam until March or May. And I am from California, but I am currently studying abroad in Korea. So this online accountability will really help me out.

Email or Skype works for me . Just something to help stay on track for May 2014. Happy thanksgiving by the way :)

I would also love to have online study accountability partners. But I also won't be taking the exam until March or May. And I am from California, but I am currently studying abroad in Korea. So this online accountability will really help me out.
Email or Skype works for me . Just something to help stay on track for May 2014. Happy thanksgiving by the way :)

Hello,

I am also looking for online (Skype) study partners. I plan on taking the exam around March/April. I interesting in setting up a group or joining one.

Feel free to send me a message. Thanks!

I'm taking the MCAT in May but I am already studying now due to the fact that I have a heavy course load in the spring..I'm also down to email/skype in a study group because I get bored in the library after awhile. Feel free to message me!!

I'm taking the MCAT in May but I am already studying now due to the fact that I have a heavy course load in the spring..I'm also down to email/skype in a study group because I get bored in the library after awhile. Feel free to message me!!

Feel free to message me also!

I'm planning on either a May or June test date, but either way I'm just trying to fit in as much studying as I can. I'm currently working full time, I'm taking two classes (to finish off all of my pre-med requirements), and I'm a volunteer coach... so I need to make sure I'm taking advantage of the time I have. Can I join in?