MCAT study group for 2017 SF Bay area/East Bay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

viasidd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Haven't been on here for a while, but I'm going to start studying the MCAT beginning of Oct and was wondering if anyone to have a study group or study buddy. I work well on my own but I also work really well as a group.

I currently live in the East Bay nearby Dublin/Hayward area, but if anyone is interested let me know! Would love to meet up

-Sidra

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. I'm taking the MCAT by the end of this year. We can study via Skype. If you are interested please provide your Skype ID so I can send you a request.

Hi. I'm taking the MCAT by the end of this year. We can study via Skype. If you are interested please provide your Skype ID so I can send you a request.
Hello,
I'll send you my skype name through your inbox

I am also taking MCAT in Jan 2017, and would be interested in a study group. I live in mountian view and could join via skype.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I'm in the East Bay (Berkeley) and I am down to study for the MCAT! My Skype is also WordofTeekz if you prefer to study via Skype.

Hello there,

How are you? I am not sure if it is too late to join the MCAT study group, since the group maybe large enough already. If not, is it too late to join? I saw your post and was searching for a study partner too; however, I am in the Miami area which I know is not the area you are from. But, I am all in to make this work by using other ways to communicate like Skype, Oovo, email, etc. I am in the processing of studying and willing to start with you ASAP to get through this cruel exam which is conquerable. Let me know and we can go from there. Thank you for posting and hope to hear from you soon. :)
Please provide your Skype id so I can send the request

Hey Sidra,

I am taking the MCAT soon too and would be down to meet up to study. Let me know if you are still interested!

Hey Sidra,

I am taking the MCAT soon too and would be down to meet up to study. Let me know if you are still interested!
Hi, I would like to study via Skype. Please, provide you Skype ID if you are interested in studying for the MCAT

Hello,

Thank you for responding back. My skype username is love.martine07. Let me know when the request has been made. Did everyone started studying yet? If so, am I behind by joining this group? Also, how many people has joined? Thank you and hope to hear from everyone soon, take care. :)
Hello my skype name is viasidra or if you guys know another way where we can all do this, let me know :)

Taking another shot at it. Looking for a dedicated serious quizzing partner that wants to chat over iMessages, Skype or the phone. Someone who has enough knowledge to bounce ideas back and forth ( intermediate level of preparedness). Please email me to get my contact information. Test Goal Date May 28, 2017. Thank you.