1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

MCAT Study Group - Portland Oregon Area

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by Medstudent2010, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Medstudent2010

Medstudent2010 New Member
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I am looking to form a study group in the Portland area for the April and May MCAT. I have already taken the MCAT before but I didn’t do very well on my own. So if anyone is looking for a study group and/or is in one and is looking for more people, reply to this thread.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. papusha

Pre-Dental
    So I'm taking the DAT at the beginning of June. I have to study biology, gen chem, o-chem, and math. You probably have to do the same for the MCAT, right? Let's get together if you're interested. I really need to be accountable to someone because I tend to find other things to do... lol. I need to hit the books full time though. Let me know if this is something you want to do.

4. makingmd

makingmd Membership Revoked
    Removed 2+ Year Member

Non-Student