MCAT Study Material on Sale!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

YourDentition

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Below is a list of some test prep items that are on sale. They have been an excellent source of study that had allowed me to attain an MCAT score of 31 and DAT score of 20. Please email me at: [email protected] if you are interested in purchasing any. I accept paypal and certified checks only! Please be advised that shipping and handling cost is not included but will be about $7 (for a single item) if within US.

1. Princeton Review MCAT Practice Tests A-D Book ($12) -4 MCAT Exams with a comprehensive answer key that explains the right and wrong answers. (SOLD!)
2.Princeton Review MCAT Prep Book($15)-In-class compendium book contains:
19 General Chemistry Test Passages with Answers,
19 Physics Test Passages wih Answers,
31 Verbal Test Passages with Answers,
23 Biology Test Passages with Ansers
17 Organic Chemistry Test Passages with Answers.
3.Kaplan New MCAT Practice Tests ($7)- Provides 2-full lenght Practice Tests with answers and explanation with effective strategies.
4. A complete KAPLAN MCAT Course Package (worth$1700, for $375): New!
a. Kaplan Lesson Book - strategies +Practice Tests with answers, and more integrated practice questions.
b. Kaplan Biological Sciences Review Book - comprehensive review of Biology and Organic Chemistry (contains review questions after each section of the subject).
c. Kaplan Physical Sciences Review Book - strictly covers general chemistry and physics (with review questions).
d. Kaplan Verbal Reasoning and Strategy Practice - Contains verbal and writing strategies, 11 test passages and questions
e. Kaplan High-Yield Problem Solving Guide - Physics and Biology High yield test questions and solutions
f. Kaplan Science Review Flash Cards - Four page study sheets for Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics
g. Kaplan Flashcards- Brand-new review cards with 1,400 questions that help reinforce science concepts.

5. MCAT verbal Reasoning Strategy and Practice ($15) - 10 verbal reasoning passages
6. MCAT Exam Krackers 101 Passages ($27)
7. Princeton Review Science Workbook ($25) - Excellent book (highly recommend) contains almost 200-300 science (bio,phy,gc.oc)passages)
8. New MCAT 2007 Edition ($10)- goes over concepts from all sections of the MCAT with questions for each section
9. DAT Destroyer 2007 edition($50)
10. I have some old PrincetonR MCAT exams to giveaway (with your purchase).

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: