MCAT Study Materials - for sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

7sunny

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
**I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the appropriate forum, please correct me if I'm wrong**

I have a bunch of MCAT study guides that I'm selling. These include:
1. Complete Kaplan Set of Subject Books (with flashcards) and Question Guide - As a previous MCAT instructor, I have made copious beneficial notes in the question book that would be very helpful to you. The other Subject books look like new, expect for some minimal highlighting in a couple of them.
2. Complete ExamKrackers Study Set with O.Chem flashcards
3. ExamKrackers Verbal Passages Practice book - barely used. Majority of passages unmarked. (less than 15 of 101 passages done)
4. Printed notes and practice MCATS from various sources including AAMC and Kaplan.

PM me if interested, and I'll provide you with further information as requested!
Happy studying!

Members don't see this ad.

**I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the appropriate forum, please correct me if I'm wrong**

I have a bunch of MCAT study guides that I'm selling. These include:
1. Complete Kaplan Set of Subject Books (with flashcards) and Question Guide - As a previous MCAT instructor, I have made copious beneficial notes in the question book that would be very helpful to you. The other Subject books look like new, expect for some minimal highlighting in a couple of them.
2. Complete ExamKrackers Study Set with O.Chem flashcards
3. ExamKrackers Verbal Passages Practice book - barely used. Majority of passages unmarked. (less than 15 of 101 passages done)
4. Printed notes and practice MCATS from various sources including AAMC and Kaplan.

PM me if interested, and I'll provide you with further information as requested!
Happy studying!

I'll pay you $900

I'm guessing here, and could be wrong, but the appropriate forum for items for sale would probably be the for sale forum of the classifieds. :) I'm sure a moderator will come along and move it over there for you.