For Sale MCAT Study Materials - sn2ed schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

okokok

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I used these books along with the Sn2ed schedule. They are selling for $280, plus actual shipping costs which you can calculate on the website of the shipping company of your choice or you can PM me with your zipcode to figure out. The books weigh 26 pounds altogether and will be shipped from zipcode 49008.

EK 1001 Questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry,
1001 Questions in MCAT Chemistry,
1001 Questions in MCAT Physics
-- These all had some problem numbers circled in pencil, but NO ANSWERS MARKED. Pencil is now erased.

EK 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning - 100% UNMARKED
EK Biology - 100% UNMARKED

TBR Verbal Reasoning - 100% UNMARKED
TBR Biology I & II - 100% UNMARKED
TBR Organic Chemistry I & II - 100% UNMARKED
TBR General Chemistry I & II - Some notes and answers circled with light pencil, now erased
TBR Physics I & II - Some notes and answers circled with light pencil, now erased

Please PM or reply with questions or to buy. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I used these books along with the Sn2ed schedule. They are selling for $280, plus actual shipping costs which you can calculate on the website of the shipping company of your choice or you can PM me with your zipcode to figure out. The books weigh 26 pounds altogether and will be shipped from zipcode 49008.

EK 1001 Questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry,
1001 Questions in MCAT Chemistry,
1001 Questions in MCAT Physics
-- These all had some problem numbers circled in pencil, but NO ANSWERS MARKED. Pencil is now erased.

EK 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning - 100% UNMARKED
EK Biology - 100% UNMARKED

TBR Verbal Reasoning - 100% UNMARKED
TBR Biology I & II - 100% UNMARKED
TBR Organic Chemistry I & II - 100% UNMARKED
TBR General Chemistry I & II - Some notes and answers circled with light pencil, now erased
TBR Physics I & II - Some notes and answers circled with light pencil, now erased

Please PM or reply with questions or to buy. Thanks.
PM YOU on editions of TBR?

They've been sold. Ill update if the sale falls through. Thanks.