MCAT Study materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jkeaton88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow SDNers!

I recently took the March 26th mcat and I am currently waiting for my scores. I did okay on the AAMC 7-11 for the most part but the real thing felt like a crapshoot, it could go either way. Although my scores might end up okay, I am trying to prepare for the off-chance that I might not do well and have to retake. However, I feel like I am out of good practice materials. I have already taken AAMC 7-11 and some of the other AAMCs, nearly all of TPR diagnostics and nearly all of Exam Kracker's 101 passage book. Can anyone list any other good practice materials that I might be able to use? I necessary, I do not mind enrolling in Kaplan's online course just so I have access to their diagnostics and other online practice materials.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello fellow SDNers!

I recently took the March 26th mcat and I am currently waiting for my scores. I did okay on the AAMC 7-11 for the most part but the real thing felt like a crapshoot, it could go either way. Although my scores might end up okay, I am trying to prepare for the off-chance that I might not do well and have to retake. However, I feel like I am out of good practice materials. I have already taken AAMC 7-11 and some of the other AAMCs, nearly all of TPR diagnostics and nearly all of Exam Kracker's 101 passage book. Can anyone list any other good practice materials that I might be able to use? I necessary, I do not mind enrolling in Kaplan's online course just so I have access to their diagnostics and other online practice materials.

Some sources you can check out: TPR Verbal Workbook. TPR Science Workbook. Also, check out Prep101. There are some free MCAT prep websites you can check out. They have content review, but they would probably have sample questions and passages as well.