MCAT STUDY PARTNER IN DALLAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TaylorGang

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

I am starting to study for the June Mcat and have all my study materials ready. Anyone in Dallas (Richardson area) need a study buddy?

Thanks,

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I dont live in dallas but i'm interested in skyping/facetime etc. I am available early mornings, evenings and weekends. Let me know if you're interested! Taking the exam in may or june too.

Hello All,

I am starting to study for the June Mcat and have all my study materials ready. Anyone in Dallas (Richardson area) need a study buddy?

Thanks,
Hello there I live in Dallas ..15 min from Richardson! I also plan on taking it in June 2016. I just started studying an I need a study partner too. I am free M-F 8am -2pm and all through the weekend. Let me know.

Last edited:
Hello there I live in Dallas ..15 min from Richardson! I also plan on taking it in June 2016. I just started studying an I need a study partner too. I am free M-F 8am -2pm and all through the weekend. Let me know.

Whats your contact number?

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you guys already started studying the material? I could use a study buddy here soon. I stay In the mesquite area

I am planning to go to Barnes and noble off of Northwesthwy (77700 West Northwest Hwy. #300, Lincoln Park, Dallas, TX 752255) to study this weekend anyone who wants to join can inbox me .We can do this!!