MCAT study resources

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UHmalgam

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am planning on taking my MCAT beginning of next year (2015) before the new test goes into effect. Can someone give me a list of different resources I can use to study for it? Websites/subscription based services/books, etc. I have taken my DAT but have decided to pursue medicine instead since it is my passion. For the DAT, we had plenty of online based resources (DAT Bootcamp, DAT Qvault, etc) and I am just wondering what all is out there for the MCAT. What is a good starting point?

I know most of the basics of biology and chemistry (general and organic), so I am looking into jumping right in to studying the specifics. Chad's videos were a great help in terms on review. We did not have physics on the DAT so I will need a complete physics review.

Please advise...

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone,

I am planning on taking my MCAT beginning of next year (2015) before the new test goes into effect. Can someone give me a list of different resources I can use to study for it? Websites/subscription based services/books, etc. I have taken my DAT but have decided to pursue medicine instead since it is my passion. For the DAT, we had plenty of online based resources (DAT Bootcamp, DAT Qvault, etc) and I am just wondering what all is out there for the MCAT. What is a good starting point?

I know most of the basics of biology and chemistry (general and organic), so I am looking into jumping right in to studying the specifics. Chad's videos were a great help in terms on review. We did not have physics on the DAT so I will need a complete physics review.

Please advise...

My plan: chads, BR, EK. Kinda some for each. Hope that helps and good luck

Hey everyone,

Please advise...

I was studying DAT also this year and it's far easier compared to MCAT (you probably new this but just FYI)

Thanks for the input. Yeah, looking at the MCAT structure, the DAT seems far easier. But it will just take some getting used to. What is BR? I know EK is examkrackers.