MCAT Study Schedule w/ TPR, EK + Kaplan materials?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Elfie

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know of any study schedules that incorporate TPR, EK + Kaplan (+ Khan) materials all together? I'm looking at other schedules and trying to change them to fit my supplies but honestly I'm lazy and going through each textbook to find the corresponding chapters + videos is killing me.

I'll do it if need be but if anyone can help a sister out I'd love you forever.

Members don't see this ad.

If you are planning on using those 3 book sets for content review, my advice would be to pick 1 or 2 sets that are your primaries. Then, you can supplement with the leftover(s) + KA vids. It probably also depends when you are taking the MCAT and how much time you have to study.

I have been using mcatjelly's excel sheet about the corresponding sections for the books. It also shows the KA vids as well.
https://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/my-mcat-2015-study-schedule.1122820/

There are pitfalls to using someone else's schedule. You may need more or less time for review on certain subjects/topics. Personally, I was trying to use a pre-made schedule, but just found it easier to split up the total chapters with how many days I have. I'd include buffer days for rest/extra time.

EDIT: Keep in mind that the different editions may have topics that are in different places within the books.

After doing some research over the past couple of weeks, my primaries are going to be TPR and EK and I want to supplement with Kaplan. I mostly wanted a pre-made schedule to base one off of for myself. I'm truly struggling with where to start in completing this schedule so I thought that by looking at someone else's with the same materials, then I could flip it around and add depending on what I'm looking for for my own schedule. I have a L O T of time to look over MCAT stuff so I'm not necessarily trying to do a schedule thats 8 hours a day and 7 days a week. More like 4-5 days a week for about 4-5 hours a pop.