MCAT studying diary Exam 8/2/2013. Journey to a 45? ha?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

onedirection

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have made public accountability stuff in the past in order to get things done and keep up with what I have to do

Anyway I'm going to graduate 2014 from College. I have taken nearly all of the pre-med requirements. I only became recently interested in medicine and basically crammed 7 pre-med classes into the past 3 semesters I had. That was not fun...needless to say I only did alright in my classes. I'm a social sciences major. I think talent/intelligence wise I might be a bit better than what's normal? Memory wise, I might be a bit worse than what's normal?

I'm going to post daily what I'm doing. Obviously the goal is to get to the 45

Took my first diagnostic, kind of took it spur of the moment on some Saturday morning, it was given by Examkrackers. I had gone out the previous night and it was early. Got something like a 20 on it. From that point forward I knew I had some work cut out for me. Honestly the exam frustrated me and I found myself walking out partway through biology

Overall Goal: Go big or go home. 45!! (15/15/15)

Tests taken so far
05/01/2013 Diagnostic Exam Krackers: 20: 6/9/5
Started Studying: 5/8/2013
6/07/2013 AAMC 3 Composite: 31: 10/11/10
6/17/2013 Princeton Review Hyperlearning Practice test: Composoite: 33 12/12/11

Other AAMC Scores: 37/39/36

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Says the one who once criticized all of us for posting so much ITT and caring so much about what goes on in the forums. You obviously also care about these troll hunters enough to consistently point us out and shame us. So stop being a ****ing hypocrite.

Do you get it now? (Or do you need one of us to go back and quote up the times when you cry out in disbelief why we care so much about what goes on on the Internet? Spoiler: ain't nobody got that kind of time.)

I don't see how I'm any more hypocritical than you...you post about how the people you find annoying should stop, and I post about how the people I find annoying should stop.

I don't see how I'm any more hypocritical than you...you post about how the people you find annoying should stop, and I post about how the people I find annoying should stop.

Do you have a learning disability? Or do you just have problems with the English language?

You make a huge ****ing deal about how pathetic we are (implied) in caring so much about what happens online and act like you DGAF when deep down you care a whole lot.

Members don't see this ad :)
I like how you put that last bit in quotes when I never actually said that.
However, here it is so you can quote it from now on if needed: I could give a **** less whether OP made a useless thread. I loathe troll hunters/those who feel the need to act as if they are some sort of authority about how internet forums should be used. For some reason it just irritates the crap out of me.

Says the one who once criticized all of us for posting so much ITT and caring so much about what goes on in the forums. You obviously also care about these troll hunters enough to consistently point us out and shame us. So stop being a ****ing hypocrite.

Do you get it now? (Or do you need one of us to go back and quote up the times when you cry out in disbelief why we care so much about what goes on on the Internet? Spoiler: ain't nobody got that kind of time.)

Do you have a learning disability? Or do you just have problems with the English language?

You make a huge ****ing deal about how pathetic we are (implied) in caring so much about what happens online and act like you DGAF when deep down you care a whole lot.

Well... this is an interesting exchange, but inycepoo is pretty spot on. It's a pretty established fact that OP is a troll and he won't be coming back anytime soon because he got grilled badly by nearly everyone here. And yes, I wouldn't be surprised if OP bombed the MCAT. Yet this anger against the so-called "troll hunters" is a bit... unwarranted. OP basically created this thread showing off his arrogant mentality and inycepoo and others have every single right to grill him on the spot. There is absolutely nothing wrong for them to continue grilling and shaming the arrogant OP, so there's absolutely no reason to get mad at them for doing the right thing.

And yes mehc012. You do care a lot about the preallo forums (don't we all?). Otherwise, you wouldn't post here complaining why you hate the so-called "troll hunters".

It's hardly deep down; I openly and admittedly find troll hunter posts annoying. I could go through a whole explanation of why I find it annoying and how my brain manages to rationalize what you see as an inconsistency, but honestly you almost certainly don't really care and at the end of the day we'll both just roll our eyes and keep on trucking. So, sure...I can see how you'd find my complaints hypocritical and annoying. I find your complaints condescending and annoying. We're both annoyed, and we've both made that plain. This doesn't really go anywhere from here.

Should be "Doesn't mean this sort of behavior should be condoned or criticized.

I know I shouldn't judge, but the SDN community really failed here. Just browse the inappropriately angry/mean/distasteful comments here. OP never asked for that. Like our moms would say, if you got nothing nice to say, don't say it.

This is a great site for MCAT help/advice, but I'm really disappointed in this thread. I was glad to see the OP try. Can't we all be? Let him do what makes him happy.

Quite the opposite. By creating this thread, the OP did in fact expect (and indirectly asked for) harsh comments, as he acquired a great deal of satisfaction knowing that there are members jealous of his public "journey to a 45". If instead he consulted the 30+ thread that was stickied, this discussion wouldn't have been necessary.

It's hardly deep down; I openly and admittedly find troll hunter posts annoying. I could go through a whole explanation of why I find it annoying and how my brain manages to rationalize what you see as an inconsistency, but honestly you almost certainly don't really care and at the end of the day we'll both just roll our eyes and keep on trucking. So, sure...I can see how you'd find my complaints hypocritical and annoying. I find your complaints condescending and annoying. We're both annoyed, and we've both made that plain. This doesn't really go anywhere from here.

Troll hunters are actually entertaining if their target is in fact a troll (i.e. ITT). And while critics condemn inycepoo for being condescending, I (and probably many others) applaud him for representing our frustrations and smashing the opposition with a dose of realism.

Troll hunters are actually entertaining if their target is in fact a troll (i.e. ITT). And while critics condemn inycepoo for being condescending, I (and probably many others) applaud him for representing our frustrations and smashing the opposition with a dose of realism.

Sorry I wasn't clear; I wasn't saying that inycepoo was condescending in general. I find troll hunter comments condescending...it's actually the main reason I dislike them.

And uh, I don't find troll hunters amusing, even when it's an actual troll. I have yet to encounter a troll who is even 1/10th as annoying to me as troll hunters are.

Much obliged. :bow:

Actually it kind of stinks because one direction was uniquely entertaining. Not the run of the mill troll. He was just naturally somewhat off, but that's what made it a great fail thread. In his mind he was honestly convinced in himself. Those kind of trolls are trolls by accident, and will be missed.

Actually it kind of stinks because one direction was uniquely entertaining. Not the run of the mill troll. He was just naturally somewhat off, but that's what made it a great fail thread. In his mind he was honestly convinced in himself. Those kind of trolls are trolls by accident, and will be missed.
Bump

I remember this thread from the summer when I was still a lurker. Good stuff :thumbup:

Reactions: 1 user