MCAT studying during the school year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedkat643

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need some advice on studying for the MCAT during the school year. I am currently a sophomore in college, and I am planning on taking a prep course (probably Princeton Review) over the summer before my junior year. However, I will not have taken all of the classes I was planning on taking before the MCAT (I'm planning on taking genetics and a biochem/mobio course during fall semester of my junior year, I will have taken all of the other recommended courses). Is there any kind of supplemental studying plan anyone could recommend for the school year? I will have already completed a prep course, but I am hoping that adding in some extra studying would be beneficial as well. I have a good amount of flexibility in the courses I take during the fall semester of my junior year as well.

(Also, if you think a summer course is sufficient prep for the genetics/biochem/mobio portion of the exam, let me know).

Members don't see this ad.