MCAT studying Examkrackers vs. Princeton Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doc1215

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys-

I need your advice. Which is better princeton review or examkrackers? I have both prep material but not sure if I should use both, supplement one with the other or what. Also, does anyone reccommend or suggest a study schedule and websites/online MCAT help? Thx! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I would stick to Examkrackers and understand the general concepts. I studied from Princeton Review books before, but I think that Examkrackers is better. Understand the BIG PICTURE!!! EK all the way. PR is too detailed :) If you have any other questions, feel free to pm me.

I would stick to Examkrackers and understand the general concepts. I studied from Princeton Review books before, but I think that Examkrackers is better. Understand the BIG PICTURE!!! EK all the way. PR is too detailed :) If you have any other questions, feel free to pm me.

i agree completely. i studied from both PR and examkrackers. the PR stuff is basically a standard textbook, too detailed.