MCAT test center in Florida

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hardworker101

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know a good test center in FL?

I am signed up for UF, has there been complaints here?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I dunno about UF, but the Tallahassee center is awesome. It's three big rooms in the law school, tables to work on, and the latest room this past April got out by 5:45.

I went to the BCC Pines Center in Pembroke Pines and it was really nice. There were about a dozen classrooms with ~20 people in each. As soon as we signed in we were directed into a classroom and when the classroom filled up the proctors closed the door and we started. Each person got there own table and the chairs were really nice. Each of the rooms started at different times so we were on breaks at different times so there wasn't hoards of people in the bathrooms etc. I was done by 4:30pm. All in all it was a really nice experience...well as nice as taking the MCAT can be... :p

I took the exam at UCF. I would have preferred tables, but we got these awful desks in a cramped room with lots of people. Not a fun day, but you learn to focus on your own litte test-world and get it done.

Members don't see this ad :)