Mcat Test Prep Courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nrodne21

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am in the process of deciding which test prep course to take, I work full time and want to take an online course that will allow me to maximize my time and learning capacity. Since I have been out of undergrad for two years and went through grad school, I need help brushing up on some of the test material, does any one have any suggestions? I have looked at a few. I saw MCAT-SECRETS, does anyone have any comments about this particular course? Thank you. Natasha

Members don't see this ad.

nrodne21 said:
I am in the process of deciding which test prep course to take, I work full time and want to take an online course that will allow me to maximize my time and learning capacity. Since I have been out of undergrad for two years and went through grad school, I need help brushing up on some of the test material, does any one have any suggestions? I have looked at a few. I saw MCAT-SECRETS, does anyone have any comments about this particular course? Thank you. Natasha

I graduated in 2003 and am working on my masters now. I needed refreshers on most of my material also. I bought the Examkrackers study set and scored a 38. It was helpful if you already know what they're talking about. they go over concepts quick and dirty, but if you have already taken the pre-med courses it's pretty helpful.