Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

MCAT Test Site in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by UCLA Paratrooper, Jul 13, 2002.

1. UCLA Paratrooper

UCLA Paratrooper Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Apr 13, 2002
    Los Angeles, CA
    Does ANYONE know anything about University High School in Los Angeles as a MCAT test site? Desk size, classroom size, etc...

Thanks!

UCLA Paratrooper

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. blackbird03

blackbird03 Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Apr 20, 2002
    Anybody taking it in Agoura Hills and know how it is there?

4. Street Philosopher

Street Philosopher freebird 10+ Year Member

Aug 10, 2000
    ann arbor
    I went to high school there UCLAParatrooper. I graduated in '98. The desks are all good... pretty big and comfy. But I would not recommend you take it there because the bathrooms are horrendous.

5. UCLA Paratrooper

UCLA Paratrooper Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Apr 13, 2002
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hi!

Thanks for the info Street Philosopher! Unfortunately, I have no choice but to take it there in August...but as long as the desks are nice I think I'll be OK.

Is it loud in the classrooms?

UCLA Paratrooper

6. Street Philosopher

Street Philosopher freebird 10+ Year Member

Aug 10, 2000
    ann arbor
    Since you're taking the test on Saturday, there should be no one there.... so I figure it'd be pretty quiet! :)

My guess is that you'll be taking it in the library. If you do, the desks are those HUGE ones you see in college libraries. I took all my AP exams in the library.