For Sale MCAT TPR, EK, Kaplan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cardinal91

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am selling 3 complete sets of MCAT prep books!! :)

7th edition EXAMKRACKERS: I paid $175 for the set. Because they are used and filled out, I'm selling them for $30 total.
  • Biology (markings and highlights)
  • Physics (markings and highlights)
  • Organic Chemistry (markings and highlights)
    • Includes organic chemistry reaction flashcards
  • Chemistry (markings and highlights)
  • Verbal Reasoning & Mathematical Techniques (very little markings, no highlights)
KAPLAN (VERY small amount of markings and highlights in the books). These books came with the class. Because of their great condition, I'm selling the entire set for $70.

• General Chemistry (NO writing or highlighting after pg. 21; there's 370 pgs)
  • Physics (VERY little highlighting and markings)
  • Organic Chemistry (NO writing or highlighting after Chapter 2)
  • Verbal Reasoning (NO writing or highlighting)
  • Biology (NO writing or highlighting after Chapter 4)
  • Lesson Book--I took the Kaplan class and am including the lesson book with all of the lessons/notes filled in, including helpful mnemonics and tips from the teachers
  • Flashcards for each subject (except verbal) that came with each book
  • MCAT Quicksheet with the basic points of each subject
PRINCETON REVIEW These books came with the class. I am selling the entire set for $50.
  • General Chemistry (writing and highlighting)
  • Organic Chemistry (writing and highlighting)
  • Biology (writing and highlighting)
  • Physics and Math (writing and highlighting)
  • Verbal Reasoning (VERY little writing and highlighting)
  • Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook (writing and highlighting--used it in class, but the 4 practice verbal tests in the back are UNMARKED and UNHIGHLIGHTED)
  • Verbal Reasoning Supplement (bent edges from water damage)
  • Science Review Questions and Solutions (no writings or highlights, but bent corners from water damage)
  • I am also including the study schedule given by TPR and ALL notes taken in class (TPR doesn't give a book to take notes in; you must take your own notes; I never missed a class)

I also have a McGraw-Hill's 500 Biology Questions to Know by Test Day with no highlights or markings after pg. 6 that I'll sell for $10 (I paid $25). Excellent condition.

PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE. PM me if you are interested in any of the sets or any combination of books! We'll discuss shipping costs depending on your zip code!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Pm me with your payment info. I'd love to get all of that from you asap lol