MCAT TPR Hyperlearning, Berkeley Review, EK 1001 books, TBR CBTs - BEST PRICES!

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Forkit

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I sat for my MCAT in June, and am satisfied with my scores and will not be retaking. I have a great deal of MCAT content prep and practice materials for sale, which I have acquired from years of researching the SDN MCAT forum. Consider what I have for sale if you care about succeeding on the MCAT just like I was.

All books are intended to be sold as sets. Please send me a private message if you're only interested in buying select books off a set and I will consider your request if the circumstances permits me.

Members interested in any of these products please PM me for payment information or if you have any questions about my items in general. I can also give you some MCAT tips for those preparing for future CBTs. Good luck!!

2010 TPR Hyperlearning set

• Biological sciences review
  • Physical sciences review
  • Science workbook
  • Verbal reasoning & writing review
  • Verbal workbook
  • In-class compendium

dscn0316b.jpg

Condition: Like brand new. New folds, markings, underlinings, or highlighting whatsoever. Books barely used due to busy schedule.

Asking Price: $140 + shipping, or best offer

The Berkeley Review (complete set)

• Biology Part 1
  • Biology Part 2
  • Organic Chemistry Part 1
  • Organic Chemistry Part 2
  • General Chemistry Part 1
  • General Chemistry Part 2
  • Physics Part 1
  • Physics Part 2
  • Verbal Reasoning
  • Writing Sample

dscn0318u.jpg

Condition: See picture. Books have no folds, markings, or highlights whatsoever. Books have been carefully used to retain value.

Asking Price: $210.00 plus shipping, or best offer.

Examkrackers 1001 set

• 1001 questions MCAT Chemistry
  • 1001 questions MCAT Physics
  • 1001 questions MCAT Biology
  • 1001 questions MCAT Organic Chemistry
  • 101 passages Verbal Reasoning
dscn0319z.jpg

Condition:
Like new. No markings. No highlighting. No folds or bends.

Asking Price: $80 plus shipping, or best offer

The Berkeley Review unaccessed CBTs 1-5

I have CBTs 1-5 that I have not used after exhausting practice tests from TPR and the AAMC. The Berkeley Review site is charging $150, but I'll sell you my activation code for $100, no negotiation here! Like I said they've never been used or accessed, and are up to date as far as I know.

If you do your research here at SDN, you will know that the Berkeley Review provides the next best quality exams after the AAMC, so these are definitely a good investment!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: