MCAT tutor in Boston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pinkcadillac

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for an MCAT tutor in Boston. I need help in biology and physics. If you taught for Kaplan or Princeton Review in the past and interested, could you please PM or email me?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I know most Kaplan + Princeton Review employees are not allowed to offer private tutoring because they sign a non-compete agreement that says they cannot offer test prep services privately or through another company for at least a year after no longer being employed. Contact the Kaplan/TPR center in Boston for private tutoring.

Members don't see this ad :)
:shrug: I'm not a professional tutor, but I live in Boston and could try to help you if you need it. I also have a TON of MCAT books if you're looking for more.

I know most Kaplan + Princeton Review employees are not allowed to offer private tutoring because they sign a non-compete agreement that says they cannot offer test prep services privately or through another company for at least a year after no longer being employed. Contact the Kaplan/TPR center in Boston for private tutoring.

yup we technically aren't allowed to but :oops:

I am in the boston area, and I could help your physics, got a 14 on it. With physics, its really just about memorizing some equations and knowing it well enough to know WHEN to use WHICH one.

I am in the boston area, and I could help your physics, got a 14 on it. With physics, its really just about memorizing some equations and knowing it well enough to know WHEN to use WHICH one.

lolwz