Advertisement MCAT Tutor in Gainesville, FL (score of 524)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fivemoreminutesplease

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a recent college grad with a degree in biochemistry and I am now working as an MCAT tutor. I took the new 2015 exam last September and got a 524 (100th percentile). Pretty much ever since I got my score back I have been tutoring other pre-meds in MCAT prep. I have been able to develop strategies for CARS, research passages/experimental design, and how to prep for the different sections. I will work with you to answer any questions and teach any topic covered on the exam. PM me if you are interested and we can go from there. Have a great day!

Here's my score breakdown:
Chemistry/Physics: 131
CARS: 131
Biology/Biochemistry: 131
Psychology/Sociology: 131

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I am a recent college grad with a degree in biochemistry and I am now working as an MCAT tutor. I took the new 2015 exam last September and got a 524 (100th percentile). Pretty much ever since I got my score back I have been tutoring other pre-meds in MCAT prep. I have been able to develop strategies for CARS, research passages/experimental design, and how to prep for the different sections. I will work with you to answer any questions and teach any topic covered on the exam. PM me if you are interested and we can go from there. Have a great day!

Here's my score breakdown:
Chemistry/Physics: 131
CARS: 131
Biology/Biochemistry: 131
Psychology/Sociology: 131

Hi ,
I have difficulty in sending PM. Can you please send PM to me. I need help to raise my MCAT score.