MCAT Wall Signs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PDtoMD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
One thing I found very helpful during my study period was to make giant, wall size flash cards for topics that I had a real tough time remembering.

I hung them pretty much everywhere--on the refrigerator door, in the living room, in the walls of my gym, etc.

I have made a giant zip file containing all of the signs as Word documents. Feel free to download and enjoy. I will scan the handwritten ones and append the files in the upcoming weeks once I finish my applications.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please comment on this thread or PM through SDN.

FYI on the results: I was up to 35-36 in practice, but made silly timing mistake on PS and misread three orgo questions to choke a bit end end up with a 33S. Still, I'll take it.

If you like the signs, feel free to comment on my MD apps.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Is it me or does this guy have a really nice house? Nice house...oh yeah and nice score too.

-LIS

Members don't see this ad :)
My brother and I do the same thing.

It does work to some degree.... granted I don't look at it as often as my brother does.

But I can attest to it working.

Hats off to OP... takes some dedication to do all that work.. that definitely explains your good score as well