Jun 17, 2009
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
One thing I found very helpful during my study period was to make giant, wall size flash cards for topics that I had a real tough time remembering.

I hung them pretty much everywhere--on the refrigerator door, in the living room, in the walls of my gym, etc.

I have made a giant zip file containing all of the signs as Word documents. Feel free to download and enjoy. I will scan the handwritten ones and append the files in the upcoming weeks once I finish my applications.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please comment on this thread or PM through SDN.

FYI on the results: I was up to 35-36 in practice, but made silly timing mistake on PS and misread three orgo questions to choke a bit end end up with a 33S. Still, I'll take it.

If you like the signs, feel free to comment on my MD apps.

Last edited:

Compass

Squishy
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Apr 15, 2006
Status
While it is a good idea, looking at your walls makes me scared of the MCAT, and I've already defeated it 3 times :scared:

LostInStudy

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2008
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Is it me or does this guy have a really nice house? Nice house...oh yeah and nice score too.

-LIS

About the Ads
Jul 21, 2009
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
My brother and I do the same thing.

It does work to some degree.... granted I don't look at it as often as my brother does.

But I can attest to it working.

Baboo Bhaiya

Thoreau to Spinoza
5+ Year Member
May 14, 2009
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Hats off to OP... takes some dedication to do all that work.. that definitely explains your good score as well

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads