MCAT Wishes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

primetime

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
To all those taking the MCAT on Saturday,

Its 1:30 am, 4 days to the MCAT and I cant seem to sleep. Can we say anxiety??? I've been studying and preparing for this since November and I still cant seem to relax. I guess as someone with a not so stellar GPA it is a pretty important exam for me, (and I'm sure a lot of others)
My whole purpose in posting this is just to wish all of you taking the exam on saturday the best of luck. I was in the library tonight and I saw so many people still getting in that last minute review, and fine tuning those rought edges, myself included.

But to all of you who feel like I do right now, (stressed, tired, etc...), good luck on the exam, and there is at least one more person out there who feels exactly like you!!!!
AB

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck Primetime,

I remember feeling exactly the same way two years ago. Try to get some sleep on Thursday night so you have some in the bank, because it's always harder to sleep the night before. I'm sure you'll do great!

Best of luck to all of you
smile.gif

Scott

I know exactly what you are talking about. I have been focusing on the MCAT. Its been hard to sleep. And when I do sleep I dream about the test! The other night I dreamt that Sting was the proctor for the exam. Is that a sign?
smile.gif

Whats been helping me a little is talking to my family and close friends. It helps to hear encouraging words. I got some good advice in the "Everyone Forum"

50,000 students will be suffering as well. You are not alone!

Good luck to all on Saturday.