MCAT Wiz needed in Brooklyn, NY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

billydoc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!
This is not a comercial ad, so I hope SDN administration wouldn't mind it. But I need somebody who did well on MCAT for tutoring in Brooklyn or NYC area, only b/c it's time sensitive for me (shooting for April'07). Please pm me if intertested. No violation of TOS meant. I just don't know how else I could reach that many lives :D. If there is a problem please redirect to the appropriate forum.
Thanks a lot.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Billy, theres Dr.Romano from NYU. He's located in Staten Island...you might have heard of him. He specializes in Orgo and Physics. I'm not sure whether he has time or how much it costs...I can give you the number if you're interested.

Hey guys!
This is not a comercial ad, so I hope SDN administration wouldn't mind it. But I need somebody who did well on MCAT for tutoring in Brooklyn or NYC area, only b/c it's time sensitive for me (shooting for April'07). Please pm me if intertested. No violation of TOS meant. I just don't know how else I could reach that many lives :D. If there is a problem please redirect to the appropriate forum.
Thanks a lot.
what do you consider an mcat wiz?

what do you consider an mcat wiz?

Someone who's got 30+ recently. I'm applying D.O, and have otherwise pretty strong application. But I've been out of school for a while, and am definitely out of shape for a beating like this one. If I got 25+ it should do it for me. Please don't laugh. Everybody's got different needs and wants, and i'm quite a bit older than the "bunch".

Thanks

Hey Billy, theres Dr.Romano from NYU. He's located in Staten Island...you might have heard of him. He specializes in Orgo and Physics. I'm not sure whether he has time or how much it costs...I can give you the number if you're interested.

I'll send you pm.

For anyone else who may be interested just send me a pm. I really don't want to see any plugs on my thread, as it sure will be locked. I just want to reach as many souls as possible to whom it may be of interest, and those who could do the job.

Thanks