MCAT writing section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

globy321

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I was wondering does anyone have an example bank for the writing section of MCAT?

Members don't see this ad.

How did I not see that before I took the MCAT??? Oh well. Are you asking about a prompt bank, or a bank of topics to have in mind for answering the prompt. If the latter, you are way better off developing your own bank of examples, since they will be personally meaningful to you. It could be the economic downturn, the origin of calculus, stem cell research, just 2 or 3 areas that you find interesting. Then flesh them out and practice using them as examples for various prompts.

How did I not see that before I took the MCAT??? Oh well. Are you asking about a prompt bank, or a bank of topics to have in mind for answering the prompt. If the latter, you are way better off developing your own bank of examples, since they will be personally meaningful to you. It could be the economic downturn, the origin of calculus, stem cell research, just 2 or 3 areas that you find interesting. Then flesh them out and practice using them as examples for various prompts.
I am looking for a bank of topics to have in mind for answering the prompts.

I have that list from AAMC website.