MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Premed315U

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm studying for the April MCAT, and I'm aiming for high 30s. Should I use ExamKrackers? Princeton Review? Or Columbia Review? I'm considering using the Princeton Review for studying everything, and then doing a more specific review of each topic with either ExamKrackers or Columbia Review. Please let me know your thoughts and experiences with these books.

Thanks bunches

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Premed315U:
•I'm studying for the April MCAT, and I'm aiming for high 30s. Should I use ExamKrackers? Princeton Review? Or Columbia Review?•

I liked the Columbia Review, but I only scored in the low thirties. I'd also say that I did not use the books to their fullest potential. Yes, I slacked a little.

As far as the other choices you mentioned, I never used them, so I don't have an opinion about them. Good luck with whatever sources you opt for. :)

Kaplan is best. Their library is wonderful - by far better than TPR. Specifically, you'll get just WAY too many mistakes in the TPR stuff.

ExamKrackers is great too,but in a different sorta way. Make sure to use their two 1001 questions books on Orgo and physics - they're great (particularly the physics one).

Good luck on your exam

kreno