Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

MCAT

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Premed315U, Jul 21, 2001.

1. Premed315U

Premed315U Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi Everyone,

I'm studying for the April MCAT, and I'm aiming for high 30s. Should I use ExamKrackers? Princeton Review? Or Columbia Review? I'm considering using the Princeton Review for studying everything, and then doing a more specific review of each topic with either ExamKrackers or Columbia Review. Please let me know your thoughts and experiences with these books.

Thanks bunches

2. Jamier2

Jamier2 SDN Hillbilly Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

I liked the Columbia Review, but I only scored in the low thirties. I'd also say that I did not use the books to their fullest potential. Yes, I slacked a little.

As far as the other choices you mentioned, I never used them, so I don't have an opinion about them. Good luck with whatever sources you opt for. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kreno

kreno Candy Man
    7+ Year Member

Kaplan is best. Their library is wonderful - by far better than TPR. Specifically, you'll get just WAY too many mistakes in the TPR stuff.

ExamKrackers is great too,but in a different sorta way. Make sure to use their two 1001 questions books on Orgo and physics - they're great (particularly the physics one).

Good luck on your exam

kreno