Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

MCATs tomorrow...freaking out!!!

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by cateyezz, Jun 12, 2008.

1. cateyezz

cateyezz 5+ Year Member

Jun 5, 2008
    I know i shudnt have done this but i took a verbal section today...the day before my mcat...and i scored a 7 on it...this was aamc test 10....i scored an 11 on the last verbal section from aamc test 9. I have noticed though that my scores are better when i take the test at night than in the afternoon and my test is at 2 pm....Is this a reason for me to panic? should i change my test date? i still have until 2 tomorrow to think...wut do u think guys? And ddid anyone here practice at nite and did great in the afternoon? and was verbal a particular concern for them? Please let me know...it would help soo much:scared:
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. J ROD

J ROD Watch my TAN walk!! Rocket Scientist Physician Pharmacist Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Aug 1, 2005
    working on my tan......
    Relax, stay confident, and take the MCAT tomorrow.

Worse case scenario: You void the test.