MCO Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EMDrMoe

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else gotten accepted to the Medical College of Ohio? It'd be great to find a possible future classmate. Thanks for any info! :p

Members don't see this ad.

hey,
Congrats to you! That's great news!!!!
Good luck!
L :)

ATC2MD: you'll know about that in another couple of weeks, they said they'd tell me by the 3rd week of november definitely. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi..for those of you who were interviewed or got accepted at MCO..how did you like the school? how did you interview go? I have an an interview up there on 12/10..did they take long (after the interview) to notify you with the acceptance? and if you don't mind post you GPA and MCAT scores..thanks ;)

hi Cookie :)
I LOVE the school. It has been my husband's and my first choice for a couple of years, so for me to get the nod so soon is a godsend! He's got his interview on the 29th of this month. :D

My first interview was great - better than I ever would have hoped. The second was good, but not as good as the first. No hard stuff at all. My science GPA is 3.03, overall 3.2ish, grad 3.88. MCAT 11, 12, 13 P (had a lot to prove, especially to myself, and studied for quite a long time)

I interviewed on October 15th. I received the acceptance letter on November 1st. Their policy, we were told, was to try to notify applicants between 2 and 3 weeks after the interview. They were very clear in the interview about their acceptance/waitlisting/rejection procedures.

Good luck to all!!!! Keep posting when you get in!

Thanks for the info. You mentioned that you had two interveiws..Why would they have two interviews !! were they both with faculty members or one with a med student?
Congratulations..and thanks again for the info.

MCO may have two interviews so there are separate opinions on the applicant. My first interview was with the associate dean of admissions (MD) and the second was with an anatomical pathologist (MD). We didn't have interviews with med students, although two MS2s went to lunch with us, and an MS1 and MS2 team (the same MS2s that went to lunch) took us on the campus tour. That gave the applicants an opportunity to talk to the students a bit. The interviews were in the afternoon (1 and 3, but some people had 1 and 2), after the reception, lunch and the tours. Keep postin' if there's anything else you want to know :)

Chalk up me for MCO '06. :) Just heard today.

Congratulations Dr Resident Alien!! :)

Congrats Resident Alien!!! Can't wait to meet you :)