MCO result this week?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kornnata

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received a letter from them this week? I am still waiting for mine. I am wondering if I can just call them for the result :) ?

Members don't see this ad.

kornnata said:
Has anyone received a letter from them this week? I am still waiting for mine. I am wondering if I can just call them for the result :) ?

I didn't receive a letter, but I got a phone call Tuesday from the assoc. dean of admissions. I think they usually call if they accept you.

Good luck!

;) I didn't get a call this week, so I guess that must mean I didn't get in(according to the latter). Nevertheless, I wanted to confirm it with my own eyes. Good luck to everyone waiting for a response.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the info, AmyBEMT

It's been a pretty exciting week waiting for the mail from them. I haven't got any call, so I guess I have not been accepted either.

Anyway, I want to see it in writing as well :)

Well, I didn't get a call from the Dean, but today I got my acceptance letter! :)

PelvicSplancnic said:
Well, I didn't get a call from the Dean, but today I got my acceptance letter! :)

Congrats!! I am glad that not getting a call didn't mean that you didn't get accepted. I wonder why they call some and not others. I didn't actually get to talk to the dean, but he left a message on my voicemail.