MCoW: the interview invitation application pool & you (but really me)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

boobaunutz

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi.
What's the story (yes story, I want full sentences and a beginning, middle, and end with a conflict and resolution, please) with this pool? Has anyone else been placed in this pool only to a) see your hopes and dreams crushed or b) been quickly pulled out, given a towel, dried off, and [insert adult situations]? I'm out of state and I just got this email and I was confuzzled. Please allay my confuzzlement. Hold me.
Let's all go in and get wet and do naughty things we'll regret in the morning.
Ok, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi.
What's the story (yes story, I want full sentences and a beginning, middle, and end with a conflict and resolution, please) with this pool? Has anyone else been placed in this pool only to a) see your hopes and dreams crushed or b) been quickly pulled out, given a towel, dried off, and [insert adult situations]? I'm out of state and I just got this email and I was confuzzled. Please allay my confuzzlement. Hold me.
Ok, thanks!

Getting this email is a good thing. Many people who have gotten interviews (but not all) were in this pool for at least some period of time (including myself). I'm IS, but technically OOS for MCW because I haven't sent in the WRDF form in for them yet.

Hi.
Ok, thanks!

what?

Members don't see this ad :)
Getting this email is a good thing. Many people who have gotten interviews (but not all) were in this pool for at least some period of time (including myself). I'm IS, but technically OOS for MCW because I haven't sent in the WRDF form in for them yet.
Yeah, but you also have an MBA, a 39, and 3.8 BCPM... I mean, wow. I want to hate you but I think I like you... I'm not gay but I can learn for you, baby.
No, wait. That didn't come out right. I mean, thanks. That sort of helps but I don't want to compete against you. Can't you withdraw your application from there? Please?
I'm still going worry. And worrying means putting myself in compromising situations. Sexy compromising situations. Yay!
Sandlot1892 said:
Ok!
Yeah!

i think its generally a good sign that you get this email, I got one in September and received an invite about two weeks later. I'm OS and don't have stellar stats either. Good luck to you!

OOS and received that email on 9/17 and no news yet. I think the tangible result of being placed in the pool is a mixed bag, but generally a good thing. I still have high hopes for an invite. It's still early. Good luck.

Got the email this morning as well... I like how at the top it says something to the tune of "this is NOT an invitation to interview"... just go ahead and shove it in my face a little more why don't you.

The mobile version of SDN has no search - or it's squirreled away somewhere obscure - and I can't seem to access the real version from my iPod.

OOS and received that email on 9/17 and no news yet. I think the tangible result of being placed in the pool is a mixed bag, but generally a good thing. I still have high hopes for an invite. It's still early. Good luck.
It's better than not making the cut.

Hi.
Ok, thanks!

This is nothing to celebrate about, yet. So what were your stats?