MCP Hahnemann

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by primetime, Mar 21, 2001.

1. primetime

primetime Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

I interviewed at Hahnemann 10 weeks ago and I have not heard from them yet. They said it would take about 8 weeks. This anxiety is killing me!!! Is there anyone who has heard from them yet? How long did it take to hear something after your interview?
    Also, should I check with them yet? Should I contact the person I interviewed with or someone from admissions. I have both their e-mail addresses.
    Any input is much appreciated.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. bruinboy2000

bruinboy2000 Member
    10+ Year Member

It took me exactly 6 weeks (to the day) from interview to acceptance. However I have a friend who waited 11 weeks to hear from them. Somehow I think that things were faster before winter break, but hang on....I'm sure you'll hear soon. You might want to e-mail Lisa and see if there's been any decision. They seem to welcome communication. Good luck!!

4. BlueBoy

BlueBoy Member
    10+ Year Member

I interview with them in mid-December and didnt hear back until 11 weeks later. You could wait it out another week, but I don't think they'd mind if you call for a status check since it's been so long already.

5. nerak74

nerak74 Junior Member

how do you like MCP? I have an interview there in April but i'm not sure whether i should cancel it b/c i hv been accepted into penn state and GW.

6. bruinboy2000

bruinboy2000 Member
    10+ Year Member

I really liked MCP Hahnemann. I had a chance to meet with a few of the first and second year students before my interview date and got a great impression of the school. It is a huge class, but I got the opinion that the administrators and faculty really care about the students. It didn't seem like one of those places where you'd feel lost in at all. Anyways, out of GWU, Penn State and MCP Hahnemann, I'd choose MCP Hahnemann.

7. together

together Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

To those who have been accepted to MCP Hahnemann:

What are the average numbers (GPA, MCAT) for matriculants at MCP Hahnemann?

How many students are accepted and how many matriculate each year?

Thank you!

Together

8. tch3232

tch3232 New Member

I was fortunate to be accepted to MCP Hahnemann. It took approximately 8 weeks for them to respond post interview.

[This message has been edited by tch3232 (edited March 23, 2001).]