MCPHS Manchester Class of 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sm2891

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am (guy) from the Bay Area, CA and will start this coming Fall 2011. Anyone who is going to this school need A roommate/roommates from August 2011 onward, please let me know so we can start planning.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,

I will be at MCPHS fall 2011. Looking for a roommate got a couple of places in mind. please let me know if you're interested. Class of 14! PM me if you're interested!

About me:

female
clean
quiet
respectable
looking for just ONE female roommate
from Texas!

I've also been accepted. I suggest you post on the facebook page. It's much more vibrant, and we are already getting to know one another. Should be a fun class.

Members don't see this ad :)
i got accepted and will be attending. what are your housing plans. please email me at [email protected]

thanks
Hi guys,

I will be at MCPHS fall 2011. Looking for a roommate got a couple of places in mind. please let me know if you're interested. Class of 14! PM me if you're interested!

About me:

female
clean
quiet
respectable
from Texas!

Hi guys,

About me:

female
clean
quiet
respectable
from Texas!
Can u plzz say how was the interview and how many days did u wait for the interview from the day you applied...:)