• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

MCPHS WORCESTER PharmD

sks_pharmd

2+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2015
  1. Pharmacy Student
    you dont need to worry that far in advance. you wont have therapeutics until fall of p2. From my personal experience, p1 should be focusing on physiology in the fall, immunology in the spring, self-care and ppp lab in the summer. if need extra info, you can inbox me.

Vanessa
    Thank you very much. I will be inboxing you.

SmallCapPharma

2+ Year Member
    May 23, 2014
      Hi guys, P3 here that just graduated.
      I am selling my stethoscope, BP cuff, glucometer w/ lancets and strips and peak flow meter.
      These were needed for the vital signs lab and I believe the school charges $100 for the package, I am selling it for $50.
      I also have a blank cardboard presentation poster along with my grad poster with the slides still on it you can have both for $10.

PM me if interested. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4554.jpg
        IMG_4554.jpg
        160.6 KB · Views: 31
      About the Ads

LitteCloud99

Oct 15, 2018
        Hi I know this is an old post but I'm currently placed on an "interview waitlist", does anyone have any idea what this entails?????
        is it just a nicer way of saying: Nope you are out of the game??:diebanana:
        lordy im soooooooooooo anxious and clueless right now can someone plz help:shrug:

p22019

2+ Year Member
        Feb 13, 2017
          Hi I know this is an old post but I'm currently placed on an "interview waitlist", does anyone have any idea what this entails?????
          is it just a nicer way of saying: Nope you are out of the game??:diebanana:
          lordy im soooooooooooo anxious and clueless right now can someone plz help:shrug:

I am in the same boat but for the Manchester campus. Based on some posts it looks like people do get pulled from the waitlist to interview and some do get in so I think we just have to wait and see. But if anyone else could give some advice I would love to hear too

LitteCloud99

Oct 15, 2018
            I am in the same boat but for the Manchester campus. Based on some posts it looks like people do get pulled from the waitlist to interview and some do get in so I think we just have to wait and see. But if anyone else could give some advice I would love to hear too.

I had applied for the Worcester campus thinking there might be more seats available but now this waitlist thing has got me really scared...:( It's my 1st time applying for the pharm school and I've spent the past few months taking pre-reqs...if they just turned me down w/o even giving me a chance to be interviewed I'd be soooooo sad..:boom:
            Is it possible to apply to both campus (Worcester and Manchester) ????

Last edited:

p22019

2+ Year Member
            Feb 13, 2017
              I had applied for the Worcester campus thinking there might be more seats available but now this waitlist thing has got me really scared...:( It's my 1st time applying for the pharm school and I've spent the past few months taking pre-reqs...if they just turned me down w/o even giving me a chance to be interviewed I'd be soooooo sad..:boom:
              Is it possible to apply to both campus (Worcester and Manchester) ????

No, you could only apply to 1 campus per cycle. I say just try not to look at this as a bad thing. They could have just denied you but they plan to interview if someone drops

About the Ads
              This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
              2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
              5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
              6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              7. This thread is locked.