MCV/VCU Dec 15th acceptance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

megkudos

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been accepted as a Dec 15th acceptance yet? They still haven't posted on the site that the acceptances went out,and I want to make sure I'm shouldn't keep my hopes up that they are running beind or something. :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

There is an earlier thread on this topic posted on Dec. 13th. That is when I received an email indicating a status change and resulting in an acceptance. They told me that they do take awhile to review an applicant's file, so they probably are still wading through all of them. Also, their hold system is kind of interesting, as they will let another ~20 people know in February and then more in March. I guess what I am saying is that there are a lot of acceptances still to come. Hope this helps!

sorry for the bad news but if you havent recieved anything by email then you did not make this first acceptance round at vcu :( sorry bro, im also in the same boat.

Members don't see this ad :)
So does that mean, if we didn't hear something, we're on hold til the next round? I thought they updated stuff like holds on the status check page so we'd know what was going on.

Once they put you on "hold" (everyone is after they interview) you stay on hold till you are accepted, rejected or waitlisted (could be late as march/april). Supposedly though they were going to post when they accepted people so you'd know you didn't make that round, but they haven't done it.