MCW Mass Email--How greedy med schools have become

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It's just a catchphrase you'll get sick of hearing. RN's use the phrase "well, I'm just being a patient advocate" an awful lot. It's the implication that no one else gives a darn about the patient that really gets under your skin.

In allo med school, they don't even show you the whole patient. The patient is covered in a burqa, and only the affected body part is shown to you. History has to be taken in a written format (you wouldn't want the patient's voice to garner empathy, heaven forbid), and must only be applicable to the problem at hand. They are identified by an alphanumerical code only.

Duh, guys, I don't know what's wrong with all of you. I haven't even SEEN a whole patient in 3 years, much less treated one.

Members don't see this ad.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH BUMPING UP OLD POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outside of that guy being a douchebag for doing it to try and brag. Alright. I will feed his ego.

Congratulations on the 35!!!! That is AMAZING!!! You must be really smart and goodlooking. Good luck at Harvard.

Thank you! Also, I can't believe I was so misunderstood! I wasn't trying to brag at all! A 35 is good, but it's not mind blowing. I'm a very humble person when it comes down to it. I didn't choose my words wisely I suppose.

Thank you! Also, I can't believe I was so misunderstood! I wasn't trying to brag at all! A 35 is good, but it's not mind blowing. I'm a very humble person when it comes down to it. I didn't choose my words wisely I suppose.

So you come back and bump it again 6 months later?

Just admit it, you are dying for someone to tell you that you did a good job.

So how are all those ivy emails turning into invites? Or shouldn't you have 4-5 acceptances at this point?