MCW or Creighton waitlists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AceUF78

Membaaa....
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello evEryone !! I was wondering if anyone has some information regarding these waitlists. As in how any people are selected from these lists and out of how many ? Also has anyone heard from these schools after being waitlisted there ? Thanks, Ace

Members don't see this ad.

This is sort of unrelated but I'm curious about others MCW experiences. I sent in a secondary - they claimed my file wasn't complete for weeks until I got my premed cmte admin call them and they physically looked at the file and realized they'd made a mistake. That was in December - and I haven't heard *anything* from them since. Obviously I didn't get in, duh... but you think that they'd have sent me a 'reject' letter by now, don't you think?!
I sent them an email that said they had their last interview session on May 4 and were waiting until then... hmm.. still why no 'reject' letter?
I know... it sounds wierd to be *wanting* a reject letter, but I would like to at least not be forgotten! :confused:

Hey Ace, I don't know if this helps you, but info is info right? I was on the waitlist at Creighton and a few days after I got an acceptance from a different school they sent me an email saying...we know you've been accepted somewhere else, does this mean that you're not interested in us anymore? And I checked the not interested anymore box and emailed it back. So I think Creighton gets people off its waitlist that don't belong there faster than other schools.
As far as how many people get in off the waitlist, I think it's a majority at Creighton. During my interview they flat out said that lots of people get in off the waitlist and not to worry. So I bet things will work out for you.
BTW-Are you a UF gator? Cause if you're not a gator, you're gator bait.

I know someone who is waiting on MCW. They are not ranking their alternate list until May 22nd. AT that time you can call and see what number you are. Creighton has a pretty small class so I wouldn't count on them going a long ways through the list there.