MCW Secondary Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.Inviz

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, this is more for the MCW'ers, but anyone can help!!!

I just received my secondary from MCW after my AMCAS processed yesterday. I was wondering if I should go ahead and turn in the secondary or just not do it at all. I have heard that MCW tends to fill sorta quickly relative to other med schools, so I was wondering if it was worthwhile for me to even bother turning in the secondary. Any advice is definitely appreciated!!

Thanks,
Dr. Inviz

Members don't see this ad.

They have rolling admissions. And their class is half-filled. They have like 3 more interview sessions. Each session has 60+ ppl. I dunno wat to say... but it's a little bit late... but who knows... u can be the lucky person to get into top of waitlist and get admitted as well

Honestly, you're very late. If you have the $$, go for it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly, you're very late. If you have the $$, go for it.

What are the next interview months avail. for MCW?

If I dont stand a chance, then I wont bother with MCW just because of the $$ and the distance from Alabama .. and the fact that if I do get an interview invite, I wont even have a shot at acceptance, but could wind up on the deep waitlist?

What would you guys do in my shoes?

Thanks,
Dr. Inviz

What are the next interview months avail. for MCW?

If I dont stand a chance, then I wont bother with MCW just because of the $$ and the distance from Alabama .. and the fact that if I do get an interview invite, I wont even have a shot at acceptance, but could wind up on the deep waitlist?

What would you guys do in my shoes?

Thanks,
Dr. Inviz

Don't waste your money.