MCW secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jacksonchan85

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys,

i need some help from the computer experts out there...
the first time i logged onto the MCW secondary, everything was fine

however, when i tried logging in again, i got locked out with the following message:
"Your browser is configured to block cookies!
To enable cookies for this site, click on the red Privacy Report icon in your status bar, right click on the blocked cookie in your Privacy Report, check 'Always accept cookies from this site.', click Close, then Refresh your browser"

i'm using Internet Explorer 5.0, and can't find the red Privacy report icon?

anyone know how to fix this ?

thanks a lot!

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, it doesn't work with 5.0 -- you'll have to take a jog to the library or somethin'.

click on "view" on menu bar on the top and then click on "status bar" to show you the bar at the bottom with the gif of earth and Internet on right side bottom. Just to the left of the earth gif you will find that red icon they are talking about. Click on that and adjust your settings.

Hope that helps.

jacksonchan85 said:
hi guys,

i need some help from the computer experts out there...
the first time i logged onto the MCW secondary, everything was fine

however, when i tried logging in again, i got locked out with the following message:
"Your browser is configured to block cookies!
To enable cookies for this site, click on the red Privacy Report icon in your status bar, right click on the blocked cookie in your Privacy Report, check 'Always accept cookies from this site.', click Close, then Refresh your browser"

i'm using Internet Explorer 5.0, and can't find the red Privacy report icon?

anyone know how to fix this ?

thanks a lot!

Members don't see this ad :)
UPDATE: I have 5.0 and couldn't get on before. I haven't touched anything in my options, but now I am able to access my secondary. Maybe they did something ...

using IE 5.0 is a security risk. You probably have had your system compromised. Do a windows update. After doing this, you will notice your TCP/IP traffic move faster. PM me if u need help. I'm a network administrator and the supervisor for my university's tech support.

1viking said:
using IE 5.0 is a security risk. You probably have had your system compromised. Do a windows update. After doing this, you will notice your TCP/IP traffic move faster. PM me if u need help. I'm a network administrator and the supervisor for my university's tech support.

I'm still living with a '98 o.s. so 6.0 just mangled everything for me. Just a word of warning for those still using '98. (I still have yet to enter the 21st century.)