MCW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moo

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have heard that MCW accepts most of the people they interview. One guy I talked to said of the 50 people they interviewed in his session, they accepted 50 people. Is there any truth to this?

Members don't see this ad.

no, I actually know a lot of pple who got rejected....what's the matter, you don't feel your acceptance was well deserved :D

at least you got an acceptance, be happy ;)

count your blessings. it is nice that MCW tells you within two weeks. so that if you are accepted then you can relax alittle cause you know that you are definitely going to medical school next year.

Members don't see this ad :)
All I know is that if you are the first or second bunch to interview, you got a real good shot at getting in there. But to say 50 out of 50 get in doesn't add up.

I have NOT been accepted by MCW yet; I interview next week. MCW is one of my top choices, and as i was reading the letter that came with the interview confirmation package, it had this blurb about "MCW has no-stress interviews so don't worry" tidbit... unfortunately this is making me nervous (that plus the fact that I really want MCW) I guess it doesn't make any sense does it? I just want some reassurances I guess... I know nothing is a guarantee

If you have an Interview, yo have a 60-70 percent chance at an acceptance,so good Luck. See you guys next year !!!

moo, I don't understand why their "no stress" policy makes you nervous? Are u thinking just because the interview is a non-stresser that the med school lacks something? Or do u think they say it's non-stress and make it stressful? I interviewed in early november and have been accepted. I assure you, the interview day, let alone the actual interview, is not stressful. I felt that I was just talking to my two interviewers. They mean what they say. I think that their policy of a "non-stress" interview and a "non-stress/open door policy" ideology makes MCW very attractive.

Good luck