MCW?!?!?!??!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Maple

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

I was just wondering..how are you guys filling out the applications for MCW?? I plan to apply to them too, but they havent invited me to complete any secondaries etc..
What is the protocol that you guys (those filling out some apps) are following? Thanks for writing! :confused: :(

Members don't see this ad.

The secondary app is all online. It's similar to amcas, except it is user friendly and efficient. It has no essays, and took me about 10 minutes to fill out. You fill it out and submit it online. You're supposed to send them a copy of your amcas app, a copy of your mcat scores, and forward official transcripts to them before they'll send you the instructions for the secondary. Do that stuff first, then they'll send you a viewbook and invitation to complete a secondary. The only thing I can't figure out is how to send your photo with the online app. Anyone?

Barton,

I am kind of confused? so you fill out the secondary application online and send mcat scores, transcripts etc etc to them....

u said, then they will send you another secondary? :confused: I thought the online application was the secondary? huh

thnx

Here is the link for the secondary:
http://www.mcw.edu/acad/admission/secondapp.htm

MCW received everyone's email and address from AMCAS. They send out a packet that directs applicants to the above link. I just checked my completed MCW secondary and I don't see them asking for a photograph. If someone sees that on the app, please post to this thread. Good luck.

On another posted email to pre-med advisors, MCW asked applicants to send in their printed AMCAS, official transcripts, and MCAT scores if they wanted to expedite their application processing.