md apps sticky?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

slwnstdy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if there is an MD apps sticky? Not finding one with a search. I find that some mdapps profiles are extremely helpful and it would be great if the in-depth/well-done apps were compiled.

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering if there is an MD apps sticky? Not finding one with a search. I find that some mdapps profiles are extremely helpful and it would be great if the in-depth/well-done apps were compiled.

Good idea. Unfortunately, these mdapps pop up spontaneously and people have to find them quickly because they become more and more outdated as time moves on. For example, Nicknaylor's is an awesome one but doesn't have the top 3 ECs because he applied before that was part of the AMCAS.

When I was a premed I would bookmark the ones that I liked. I don't have that computer anymore so I can't help you out. However, I think this would be a great asset for future applicants.

A possible suggestion for mdapplicants.com would be to add a "most viewed profiles" tab. More than likely the most viewed are the complex ones.