md re-applicants any word?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snaggletoof

Have Faith
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know like myself, some of us Maryland instate or oos re-applicants are waiting to hear some good news for this cycle. I responded to the email they sent well over a month ago regarding what I have done to make myself a stronger applicant this cycle, I called to see if it was received and it was. My aadsas says received/ waiting additional information since 9/24. I was just wondering if anyone out there has gotten an interview after they submitted a response to the email sent or even if you are in the same boat as me. Thanks upfront! :xf: :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the same position as you, Snaggletoof. I responded to the email and have had the received/waiting additional information since 10/8. I interviewed at Maryland last year and fell in love with the school so hopefully they give me (and you) a second chance.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in the same situation. i have the waiting for additional info status since 10,08 even though I have submitted the update letter. Even though I had called them to confirm that they received the letter and they said yes, it was not until today that I received an email from the admissions office stating that they have received my response and my file has been forwarded to the committee for review. Has anybody received an email confirming that they have received your response? For those who have gotten interview invite, how long after the confirmation email did you get interview? I love the school and I hope this will be a good sign.....

shemshad, i received the email today as well. were you on the wait list last cycle by any chance?

I also received that same email today. Would be nice if we heard something in the next few days :xf:

shemshad, i received the email today as well. were you on the wait list last cycle by any chance?

I'm glad you heard back too! It seems that they are getting started on the next round of interviews invites. No, I was not waitlisted last year. Hopefully we will all get some good news soon. I have a good feeling. Snaggle, Doc, what about you guys? Have you heard back yet?

I got the email today too! I guess we are all in the same boat.

I also got the email! I'm so happy they are finally looking at our apps.