MDapplicant profiles = Venomous Cobras with pointy teeth

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JohnHolmes

Large Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
poonanny.gif

Members don't see this ad.

So what are you trying to say?

I believe he has put ruler to cock and declared it good.

Judd

Members don't see this ad :)
post deleted

Last edited:
Originally posted by absolutezero
Are you making fun of that "mdapplicants" profile in your signature? We know it's not yours. What's your point?

WHose profile is that?

Originally posted by juddson

Judd

Here, Here!

Originally posted by juddson

Judd

LOL

I was just pointing out that there is so much drama in the LBC around mdapplicant.com profiles ....

Apparently judd and I are having a posting war which started in the everyone forum, judd, I was not aware this was the case....

Let's have everyone take them down, I'm sick of these wars. It makes sense to put up the school you are going to but is anyone else sick of thinking about the whole application process?

Originally posted by Cooper_Wriston
LOL

I was just pointing out that there is so much drama in the LBC around mdapplicant.com profiles ....

Apparently judd and I are having a posting war which started in the everyone forum, judd, I was not aware this was the case....

Oh, i was being funny. Relax.

Judd

Originally posted by Eraserhead
Let's have everyone take them down, I'm sick of these wars. It makes sense to put up the school you are going to but is anyone else sick of thinking about the whole application process?

not really. im not disgusted by it or anything. its just something we did. pretty intensive...but is it really something to feel that way about?

its something you gotta do to get into med school...and we got in...and so we should be thankful and in good spirits.

Originally posted by Eraserhead

I agree. I'd rather clean toilet bowls, mop the floor, or even flip the burgers than to go through the process again!:mad:

Originally posted by CalBeE
I agree. I'd rather clean toilet bowls, mop the floor, or even flip the burgers than to go through the process again!:mad:

Me too, and the worst part is trying to forget about waiting lists and move on with my life. Maybe if I had to clean a bunch of toilet bowls it would be easier.